Thursday 13 October 2011

LITTLE BADGES - SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES FOR YOUR HALLOWEEN PARTY

www.thebiglittlebadgeco.com

 little Ebay store


Hi

The virtual kettle's on..... So while I let it boil I just have this to say

Something wicked this way comes......

It's creeping up on us like a small menacing ghost girl with long hair across her face. Tis the month to be spooky. The nights get darker...heck the mornings get darker too. The leaves are all going golden brown and falling to the ground and the witching hour is approaching at full speed on the back of a broomstick.....

..... Mwhahahahahaha. Gulp.

I have to say, apart from Christmas... this has to be the second best time of the year. I never buy pumpkins at any other time of the year... but come October I cannot get enough of those large Orange Vegetables. Man they are heavy though. I then delight in cutting their tops off.... and grabbing the innards (or brains of the pumpkin as I like to think of them) scooping them all out and erm...throwing them in the compost bin.

Each year we seem to buy something new to decorate the house... some skeleton head lights, pumpkin lights, hanging spiders, halloween cocktail stirrers (Never going to use them....never going to use them!).
I have my beedy eyes on a severed head which speaks to you as you near the door....but my wife said that may actually scare all the trick or treaters away.

And I always (accidently) buy more treats than we actually need, and of course have to try and consume them before christmas...as they will surely go off these chemically enhanced and preserved
e-numbered little treats...that you have to really chew...and chew...and chew before they break down.

I know some people can't stand trick or treaters and I must admit the teenagers wearing a mask as their costume who turns up rattling a can of loose change leave our place with childrens sweets only. My philosophy is try and enjoy the night. We get some great kids around who really do make the effort, and any kid brave enough to walk up our pathway while the parent stands at the gate, deserves as many treats as they can fit in their pockets. We have had witches, and wizards, and ghosts and ghouls and zombies come to our door in the past. The werewolves and mummies tend to stay away, I suppose they are a little shy.

So we hope you have a fantastic Halloween weekender party this Halloween. And to get you and your little monsters in the mood we have put together some lovely little treat packs. Inside you can get 10 random 25mm Halloween badges taken from our vast array of 153 different Halloween designs. Hopefully something for all ages. And at Just £4.60 for 10 badges we think you will agree that that is a Halloween TREAT!

So prepare your homes for the 2nd best night of the year.... and Happy Halloween to you all... be you a boy or a Ghoul!
Well, I can hear the kettle has just finished boiling so

Milk and sugar?

Join us in our little shop for a virtual cuppa www.thebiglittlebadgeco.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home