Thursday 11 November 2010

LITTLE BADGES-BADGE 'O'THE MONTH NOVEMBER





www.the
biglittlebadgeco.com

Hi

The virtual kettle's on..... So while I let it boil I just have this to say

I'm beginning to think that people are collecting leaves and depositing them in our front garden. We have a lovely London Plane tree outside our house...but it does not have that many leaves surely.

Luckily we have a green waste collection so we can keep bagging them up to be made into compost with our local council....but still, where are they coming from. (don't you dare say the trees)

Well, I hope you all had a fantastic Bonfire night, and even a Bonfire night weekend, including diwali the festival of lights. Wow, I do not think I have seen so many fireworks go off near us. But many many many gardens around here put on their own display.

I am still petrified about doing a garden firework display as I know I will probably set fire to the shed...the London fire brigade will get called, and then the court appearance would happen. So I am happy to run upstairs on bonfire night and watch other people's firework display. And as we are so close to Crystal Palace we get to see the giant fireworks display from our home. Upstairs, mug of tea, warm radiators on and a clear view across the rooftops. Top notch.

Although I have not seen, or seen any evidence of Hedgehogs in our garden, I always think to myself I hope the little hogs are okay. That is why this month although it is Guy Fawkes night and Movember....this months, Badge of the month is dedicated to those little hedge hoggy hedgehogs. Please always check your pile of leaves for hibernating hogs, and if you are still setting light to bonfires (not sure we are allowed to around here) please check your bonfires before burning.

Here's hoping that we will get a hog move into our garden......well better go and clear up some more leaves now!

Well, I can hear the kettle has just finished boiling so

Milk and sugar?

Join us in our little shop for a virtual cuppa www.thebiglittlebadgeco.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home